Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Birthday Love

I feel so loved this birthday! By my family and friends, of course.

My friends brought me to One Station (Station One?) to celebrate my birthday midnight. It was really nice of them as we are in the midst of our exam week. We had some really cool drinks, ate some greasy comfort food and sang a quirky birthday song. Julian and Shui Wei even came up with a new drink... Mocha latte plus Honey Tea... Guan insisted that we have to give it a name, just like how cocktails have names such as Sex On the Beach, and Guang Hong came up with Don't Sleep Tonight! I thought it was ace.

On my birthday itself, Neeta and Nay took me out to Jusco for lunch. They bought me coffee and cake at Starbucks, and sang another birthday song for me! How sweet =)

I received messages from my friends abroad and Chitra called me all the way from Melbourne. I came home to find birthday cards from Sanju (who is in Prague) and Siew Ching (now in Brisbane).

Even after my birthday, many friends sent me lovely messages.

Thank you so much guys and girls...I love you all!

No comments: