Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Youthful Flavours

Older women with younger men, and I’m not talking about The Man From Elysian Fields. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher got married recently. I think it’s a great match. He is gorgeous, and so is she. Surely they have great potential in making beautiful babies. So what if he is 27 and she is 42? We have seen numerous old men with young brides, and that has never been a problem.

On a personal note, majority of the cute guys I see are younger, and they are simply more interesting. I just realized that one of my younger friend looks like my old secondary school crush (now I know why I’m always looking at him). Another guy whom I know is so quiet I simply can’t stop teasing him. No, I’m not a pedophile. It so happens that these guys are interesting and fun to be with and of course, younger than me.

Just a note to all my younger friends, don’t run away from me the next time you see me. I’m not into virgins.

1 comment:

Khairie said...

Not pedophile? Are your sure? hahaha just kidding, you go jenny!