Monday, October 03, 2005

Monty Python - kill me!

Sometime ago, someone told me to watch Monty Python because it's hilarious and British (I'm pro-British). Until then, I've never heard of Monty Python (maybe because it's so old...I wasn't even born then!) but I found a dvd in my aunt's house recently, so I decided to watch it and see if it's really funny.
I watched Monty Python and The Holy Grail. This was made in 1975!
I really don't know what to say about it. It is both funny and lame, dry and witty, brilliant and stupid. It is so very British. But I like it very much! There are parts where you just feel like killing the actors but most of the time, I couldn't stop laughing. These guys are really cool.
Actually Monty Python are these 6 dudes (5 British, 1 American) who did a series with the BBC called Monty Python and the Flying Circus which ended before I was born.
Ancient as they are, I take my hat off to them.
Watch it!

No comments: