Saturday, October 01, 2005

Midnight Thrill - ??

Thursday was an eventful day. We had our university elections and I woke up in the morning specifically to cast my vote (don't ask me who I vote for). Afternoon was spent travelling to Seremban for a megarobik (it's senaman + aerobik = senamrobik, but lots of people = megarobik). Couldn't really say I enjoyed the experience; we had to wait for hours to perform in the rain. Back in KL, my friends and I decided to give go melepak somewhere, just to relax after a long day (some were involved in the elections).

We went to Leisure Mall for dinner - nice.

We bought tickets for Flightplan at 11.40 pm - nuts!

Yeah, we watched a midnight movie. I would have prefered Skeleton Key but some didn't want to watch horror, hence Flightplan it was.

I thought the show wasn't too bad. The plot (not much plot, really...but nevertheless...) was quite well-developed despite having 90% of in stuck in the plane. It had some suspense, and overall it wasn't a limp show.

I wonder why some of them fell asleep...

No comments: